Dear friends of FlyZone,
*FlyZone Wakeboard Camp*
We’d like to try to raise the level of wakeboarding so from December 13 till 17 we’re hosting the first ever wakeboard camp in Costa Rica!
This is your chance to solidify your riding and learn some new tricks: five days of riding with coaching, practice on a trampoline, watch wakeboard movies and more. Here’s what’s included:
- 3x20 min wakeboarding per person (2x20 min p.p. on first day)
- 4x nights stay at Hotel Puerto San Luis (double room)
- 4x breakfast
- 5x lunch
- 4x dinner
- Use of trampoline
- Wakeboard DVD’s
- And more!
The price for all this is only $575! There are only 8 spaces available so reserve yours now!
More info here.
Illustration I Inboard boats Illustration II
*Used wakeboard boat market*
New on our website: used wakeboard boats for sale.
But first: what distinguishes a wakeboard (or ski-) boat from any other boat? These boats are called inboards, main difference being that the propeller of an inboard is UNDER the boat, not behind the boat, for better safety and performance.
- Inboard boats offer more safety to swimmers than I/O's and outboards because the propeller is located under the boat and away from persons in the water (see illustration I).
- Inboard boats offer a shallower draft than conventional runabouts allowing you to run in shallower water with increased safety and confidence. Tilt and trim features can't match the shallow draft and ease of use that inboards offer.
- Inboard boats accelerate rapidly to “pop” skiers or wakeboarders from the water
- Inboard boats offer increased handling and a tighter turning radius than standard I/O's and runabouts meaning more fun and more safety for you and everyone aboard. In an inboard you turn only a rudder as opposed to a large outdrive making it easier to drive AND handles better.
- The power of an inboard boat takes a direct route to the propeller meaning little to no loss of power like in an I/O. In addition, the fewer moving parts mean less maintenance and more time on the water which is what owning a boat is all about (see illustration II).
Anyway, check our website for an absolutely stunning deal on a Mastercraft and to see what else is available at the moment.